my body reFresh - a sisterblog to mysoulrefresh - exploring how the soul and body can move toward greater health...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to mybodyreFresh!



Welcome to the mybody-reFresh blog - a sisterblog of mysoulreFresh and unhurryUp!™

Our souls and bodies are deeply interconnected and though I have spent much of my life considering improving and deepening my inner and spiritual life, I have rather neglected my physical life. But there is something deeper, and very important - perhaps even lifesaving - to be discovered in seeing how body and soul relate! As I've investigated the web for more information about how the body and soul are connected, most of the info comes from what has typically been described as "Eastern" practices and religions. Why is it that the original middle Eastern relational wisdom of the One True God and pinnacle of His creation, humankind, is so neglectful in this area? Why are pastors some of the most obese professions in the United States? Something is wrong with this picture!

I am on a new journey...some of which has involved much needed weight loss (53 pounds in 5+ months) - I am very happy to report that I am no longer just "not sick" but I am healthy. And that feels amazing! And looks amazing! I'm still introducing the new me to me. But this journey is not just about losing the pounds. There is a deeper work going on as well - a so much more I need to discover about how important caring for my body (the declared "temple" of the Living God) is to my faith, my ministry, my family.

I dare not lead where I have not been - and I know I have much to learn. So I invite you on a journey of discovery - hopefully this little blog will help provide for you practical information and inspiration and encouragement as you seek to live unified in body, soul and spirit.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions:
mybody4life@mysoulrefresh.com

and if you want to consider having a free health coach help guide your pathway to greater health, don't hesitate to contact my coach, Kathryn ks.4life@comcast.net


May you sense His Presence within you this day!

www.mysoulrefresh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment